MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Boy burned after falling into fire pit in Shapleigh

Firefighters say the 15-year-old was playing in the back yard with his sisters, when he tripped over a concrete surrounding the fire pit, and fell in.

SHAPLEIGH (WGME) – A boy was burned after falling into a fire pit in Shapleigh.

It happened on Granny Kent Pond Road late Wednesday afternoon.

Firefighters say the 15-year-old was playing in the back yard with his sisters, when he tripped over a concrete surrounding the fire pit, and fell in.

He's hospitalized with burns on his arms and face, but is expected to recover.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending