Raw News: CBS 13 sits down with Maine DHHS Commissioner following death of Marissa Kennedy
CBS 13’s Dan Lampariello sat down with Maine DHHS Commissioner Ricker Hamilton who said many in his department have "lost sleep" over the death of Marissa Kennedy.
Watch the full interview in the video player above.
- 'She was the joy of our lives,' Grandfather opens up about death of Marissa Kennedy
- Parents accused of killing daughter make first court appearance, mom cries as bail is set
- What we know about the life of the Maine child allegedly killed by her parents
- Lawyer says husband took advantage of mother accused of murdering 10-year-old girl
- Mother accused of killing 10-year-old daughter is pregnant, lawyer says
- Affidavit: Maine girl, 10, allegedly killed by parents suffered months of violent abuse
- Senate president calls for investigation into DHHS after 10-year-old girl's brutal murder